We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Royal mushroom recipes are very popular among housewives. They have a cap color unusual for this type of mushroom - brown, unusually persistent aroma and delicate taste. They are used to prepare soups, main courses and appetizer salads. The festive table will always look elegant. Only first you need to understand some of the intricacies.
Preparing royal mushrooms for cooking
Before proceeding with the cooking process, all mushrooms should be properly processed.
Important! You cannot soak royal champignons, because they will be saturated with moisture, lose their taste and aroma.
You will need to follow simple steps:
- Each copy must be thoroughly rinsed under the tap. It is more convenient to use a colander.
- It is better to clean the hat from dirt with a soft sponge, dipping it in warm water. Cut off rotten areas immediately.
- Remove the lower part of the leg.
- Put on a napkin to remove excess moisture.
Such a product must be used immediately, because choline, a substance harmful to humans, can accumulate. A darkened bottom of the cap indicates long-term storage. It is recommended to cut the mushrooms just before cooking.
There are often options using semi-finished products. It is necessary to defrost them only at room temperature, so as not to lose the beneficial properties and not to get "porridge" at the end. Pickled specimens should only be rinsed slightly.
How to cook brown mushrooms
According to the recipes, royal mushrooms can be cooked not only on the stove, but also using the grill and the oven. Each method has differences, which it is better to get acquainted with in advance, so as not to run into a problem during the process and not ruin the dish.
How to cook royal mushrooms in a pan
Pre-boiling of such mushrooms is not required if it is not provided in the recipe. It is not necessary to grind when cutting, the mushrooms lose weight during heat treatment and the pieces decrease. Frying time in a pan will be a quarter of an hour. It can change upwards if other ingredients are present.
Chefs recommend pouring lemon juice on the mushrooms to avoid browning, use 2 types of oil: vegetable and butter.
How to cook royal mushrooms in the oven
More often, there are options where you want to bake royal brown mushrooms in the oven. For stuffed dishes, it is better to pick up large specimens, small ones are useful for cooking on skewers or as a whole. The time depends on the method, but should not exceed half an hour. Among the aids, foil or a sleeve is used.
When the mushroom caps need to be baked separately, it is better to put a small piece of butter in each. This will help avoid shrinking.
How to cook royal mushrooms on the grill
No less tasty dishes are obtained from royal mushrooms on the grill. This is a great alternative to fatty meats and fish.
It is worth remembering that mushrooms will dry quickly over a fire. To avoid this, they will need to be pickled after rinsing. This process will make the kebab juicy, with an unforgettable taste and rich aroma. For this, formulations are used, which necessarily include oil and various seasonings, selected by the hostess herself.
For cooking, choose medium-sized specimens so that they bake evenly and quickly. You should use a grate, skewers or skewers (they must be immersed in water to avoid burning).
How to cook royal mushrooms in the microwave
Popular recipes that require a microwave are stuffed king mushrooms and mushrooms baked with cheese. Some variations may require a baking sleeve. In general, the preparation is no different, but the cooking time will take much less and will average 5 minutes at high power.
Do not forget that you cannot use metal utensils during cooking.
Royal champignon recipes
Royal mushroom recipes fit perfectly into the daily menu and look great on the festive table. The advantage of mushroom dishes is ease of production.
How to make royal champignon soup
Mushroom soups can be cooked using a variety of options. This method with a minimum amount of ingredients will produce an unforgettable aroma.
- royal champignons - 300 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- onions - 1 head;
- potatoes - 2 tubers;
- butter - 50 g;
Advice! For a lean meal, use vegetable oil instead of animal oil. The soup will be more satisfying with cereals. More often they take barley, rice or millet.
Step by step guide:
- Put a pot of water on fire. The amount of liquid depends on the desired thickness of the soup.
- Rinse the mushrooms and cut into rather large pieces. It is not necessary to cook royal champignons right away. They must be fried with onions in oil until a light crust appears.
- Add grated carrots and sauté until almost tender.
- Pour the peeled potatoes in the form of medium-sized cubes into boiling water, add salt after a couple of minutes of frying and bring to readiness. You can use bay leaves.
Serve with sour cream, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Potatoes with royal mushrooms
The whole family will love this hearty "royal" dinner.
- peeled potatoes - 1 kg;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- onion - 1 large head;
- butter, vegetable oil - 50 g each;
- champignons - 300 g;
- Shape the prepared mushrooms into plates, the thickness of which should not be less than 3 mm.
- Heat a frying pan with butter and sauté for about 10 minutes, stirring continuously. Place on a plate.
- In the same bowl, but with the addition of vegetable fat, fry the potatoes, chopped into cubes.
- Bring to half-readiness, add chopped onions, garlic, and in a few minutes the royal mushrooms. Right now it is necessary to introduce spices and salt.
- Simmer covered for 5 minutes, reducing the flame.
Sprinkle with any fresh herbs and serve.
How to fry royal mushrooms with cheese and green onions
The recipe will help you quickly set the table when unexpected guests are due.
The composition of the dish:
- royal mushrooms - 0.5 kg;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- butter - 3 tbsp. l .;
- cheese - 100 g;
- green onions - ½ bunch;
Detailed recipe description:
- After washing, dry the mushrooms and separate the legs, which can be used for other dishes.
- Melt half the butter and fry the royal mushroom caps on both sides.
- Chop finely peeled garlic and herbs.
- Saute in the same pan for no more than a minute.
- Stuff the mushrooms: first spread the butter in small pieces, season with salt and pepper, then a cube of cheese and finally cover with roasting.
- Place on a large plate and microwave for 3 minutes at full power.
You can serve directly on the table or prepare a side dish. When cold, the dish will be a great snack.
Baked Royal Mushrooms with Chicken and Vegetables
This recipe is perfect for a festive table or dinner for two. This light, fragrant dish is very popular with people looking after their figure.
For 12 royal champignons, you need the following set of products:
- chicken breast - 450 g;
- tomato - 1 pc.;
- soft cheese - 150 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt and pepper.
Advice! You can use additional vegetables, only you have to reconsider the required weight of all products.
Recipe step by step:
- Wash the royal brown mushrooms thoroughly. Dry immediately with a kitchen napkin.
- Gently separate the legs, which are finely chopped and sautéed with chopped onion in oil. Set the fire to maximum.
- Add finely chopped chicken breast, from which it is necessary to remove the film in advance.
- Pour boiling water over the tomato and remove the skin, chop. Put the resulting mass in a pan, sprinkle with salt and seasonings, if they are loved in the family.
- Fill all the mushroom caps with the resulting composition, tamp a little.
- Grind the cheese on the coarse side of the grater and sprinkle with the mushrooms.
- Set the temperature in the oven to 180 degrees, heat up and send to bake.
The dish will be ready in a maximum of 30 minutes. It will be covered with a ruddy appetizing crust.
Recipe for royal champignons stuffed with quail eggs
Dishes from royal mushrooms always look original on the table. Mushrooms cooked in this way go well with potato garnish.
- quail eggs - 9 pcs.;
- sour cream - 3 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese - 75 g;
- mushrooms - 9 pcs.;
- olive oil;
Algorithm of actions:
- Finely chop all the separated legs of the already washed and dried royal mushrooms.
- Fry in a pan with oil until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until golden brown.
- At the end, add salt, sour cream and spices, hold for a little on the stove and cool.
- Mix the filling with grated cheese and fill the mushroom caps with the resulting mass.
- Transfer to a greased or baking sheet covered with baking paper and send to the oven preheated to 190 degrees.
- After a quarter of an hour, drive 1 egg into each instance and bake for about 10 minutes more.
You can eat it hot, sprinkled with herbs, or cold as a snack.
Salad with royal mushrooms and asparagus
It is fashionable to prepare this vitamin snack in just 25 minutes. Use almost any gas station that is at hand.
A set of products:
- mix salad - 1 bunch;
- asparagus mini - 200 g;
- royal champignons - 300 g;
- sour cream - 3 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 20 g;
Step-by-step cooking instructions:
- Place a pot of salted water on the stove. When it boils, blanch the asparagus in a colander for no more than 5 minutes.
- Wash the king mushrooms thoroughly, peel if necessary and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and melt the butter. Saute the mushrooms, not forgetting to stir. The extracted juice should evaporate quickly. Leave on the stove until tender. At the end, be sure to add a little salt and pepper.
- Rinse the mix salad with tap water, dry it and pick it up with your hands into a large plate.
- Top with fried mushrooms and asparagus.
Drizzle with sour cream before serving and garnish with sprigs of herbs.
Salad with royal mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach
Warm salad recipes fit perfectly into the home menu. This dish will help to charge the body with the necessary nutrients.
- tomatoes - 4 pcs.;
- fresh lettuce leaves - 300 g;
- royal mushrooms - 500 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cheese - 150 g.
Advice! In this case, lemon juice or mayonnaise is suitable as a dressing.
Step by step cooking:
- Rinse the champignons under the tap, sponge the cap well. Put on a napkin and blot to remove all moisture.
- Remove the bottom of the leg and cut into small pieces.
- Fry over high heat with the addition of olive oil until a light crust appears.
- Add chopped 2 tomatoes with pressed garlic, after a couple of minutes, half of the pure spinach leaves. Simmer until tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl and mix with two more chopped tomatoes and the rest of the herbs.
Season at will and serve immediately. Some people like to sprinkle pine nuts on this dish.
Pasta with royal mushrooms and bacon
Above are recipes with photos of royal mushrooms, which can be prepared quite quickly and easily. You will have to tinker a little with Carbonara paste and follow the instructions carefully so as not to make mistakes. As a result, there will be a real Italian dish on the table that is admired by almost everyone.
- bacon - 100 g;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- vegetable oil - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- wholemeal spaghetti - 200 g;
- onion - 2 heads;
- parmesan - 150 g;
- royal mushrooms - 200 g;
- cream - 150 ml;
- yolks - 3 pcs.;
- butter - 2 tsp;
- salt and ground pepper.
Important! The cream must be warmed up when adding. Otherwise, they may curl up.
Cooking process step by step:
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the chopped garlic a little, remove it immediately as soon as a persistent aroma appears.
- Without turning off the stove, lay out the bacon, which must be shaped in advance into thin strips. A little fat should be melted out of it. Remove from heat after a couple of minutes.
- Separately fry the royal mushrooms, cut into pieces of different sizes. Large ones will taste, and small ones will add flavor.
- Peel the onion, chop into cubes and sauté in a saucepan. Pour in half the cream and simmer a little with mushrooms over low heat.
- Boil spaghetti until half cooked in salted water, drain in a colander.
- Put the pasta in a frying pan with the bacon, add the mushroom dressing and the rest of the cream, which must be combined with the yolks and grated cheese.
- Add flame and cook, stir quickly.
Serve the dish only hot, putting it straight out of the pan on plates.
Calorie content of royal champignons
Royal brown mushrooms are low-calorie foods. But due to the large amount of protein, the dishes turn out to be quite satisfying, which will not affect the figure if there are no products with a high fat content in the composition.
For people looking after their figure, nutritionists advise to bake, marinate and grill mushrooms without using oil.
Recipes for royal champignons can be described endlessly. The article gives the most popular options where this type of mushroom is used. Having figured out the cooking process, the hostess can start experimenting and create her own culinary masterpiece, which she will share with friends and family.