We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bell peppers are harvested for the winter as a preservation by the hostess not as often as tomatoes or cucumbers. To please yourself with such a delicacy, you should pay attention to the marinating recipe with the addition of honey. Such a sweet filling allows for an amazing taste. Bell pepper with honey for the winter is a godsend for real gourmets, there are many recipes for cooking, even the most fastidious cook will find an option to his taste.
Honey marinade perfectly reveals the taste of bell pepper
How to marinate peppers with honey for the winter
Recipes for pepper in honey for the winter can be different in composition and principle of preparation, but still there are some nuances that simply cannot be ignored:
- it is advisable to choose bell peppers for canning without damage and signs of decay, it must be elastic and fleshy;
- if the fruits are rather large, they should be cut into 4-8 parts, small specimens can be preserved whole;
- if the recipe assumes pickling whole (without cutting the stalk) fruits, then they must be pierced in several places, with cleaned seeds this procedure is not required;
- the canning process necessarily requires sterilization, if the cans are boiled already filled, then they do not need to be rinsed with steam beforehand; in the recipe without sterilization, the containers must be steamed or heated in the oven;
- for long-term storage for the winter, preservation must be closed with metal roll-up lids; when storing in the refrigerator, you can use plastic or nylon lids.
Important! To prepare pepper with honey for the winter, you need to use only a natural product, otherwise it will not give the desired taste, it can lead to souring.
The classic recipe for pepper with honey for the winter
The classic recipe for bell pepper for the winter with honey is easy to prepare and excellent taste. This appetizer is just perfect for fish dishes and is combined with various types of meat. It is also worth noting that such preservation looks beautiful on the table, so it can also be served on holidays.
To marinate 1 kg of bell pepper you will need:
- natural honey - 130-150 g;
- 500 ml of water;
- salt - 15-20 g;
- 2 tbsp. l. table vinegar (9%);
- 40 ml of sunflower oil.
Winter pickling steps:
- Vegetables are thoroughly cleaned, cutting off the stalk and seeds, washed well under cool water. Then it is cut into small pieces (can be made into slices or cubes).
- Start preparing the marinade. To do this, put honey in an enamel pan and add salt. Then the sunflower oil and water are poured.
- Pieces of chopped vegetable are poured into the marinade and placed on the stove. Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes. At the end, pour in vinegar, mix thoroughly. Remove from the stove.
- In a hot state, the workpiece is laid out in a pre-sterilized jar and hermetically sealed with a metal lid. Turn over and leave to cool.
A dish in a honey marinade turns out to be unusually sweet and very beautiful in appearance
Pepper with honey for the winter without sterilization
Delicious honey peppers for the winter without sterilization can also be cooked quite quickly if you resort to the following recipe.
For 3 kg of fruit, you should prepare:
- water - 1.5 l;
- 2 tsp honey;
- 3-5 cloves of garlic;
- allspice - 8 peas;
- 1.5 tbsp. coarse salt;
- table vinegar (9%) - 1.5 tbsp. l.
Advice! The recipe contains a classic set of spices, but if you wish, you can add herbs and other spices (bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon) to improve the taste.
- Peppers of different colors are chosen, washed and removed all excess. Cut randomly.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and chop them finely with a grater or knife.
- Start to marinade. In a saucepan, always enameled, pour water and put salt, allspice. Add honey. All mix well and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes and pour in vinegar.
- Put chopped vegetables in a saucepan. Stew for several minutes and remove from the stove.
- Transfer hot peppers to a sterilized container (preferably a small volume of 500-700 ml). Seal with boiled lids and turn upside down. After complete cooling, they are sent to storage in the cellar.
Such an appetizing preparation for the winter will decorate any everyday or festive table.
Bell pepper in honey filling for the winter
Bulgarian pepper, canned for the winter in honey filling, has a very original taste and delicate aroma. And for this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 kg of bell pepper;
- water - 1 l;
- natural liquid honey - 3 tbsp. l .;
- rock salt - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- bay leaf - 4-5 leaves;
- pepper mixture - 0.5 tsp;
- vinegar 9% - 250 ml;
- refined sunflower oil - 1 tbsp.
Stages of canning for the winter:
- To begin with, prepare the main ingredient. All fruits are washed well and the stalks are cut off along with the seeds. Cut them in an arbitrary shape.
- Then they begin to prepare the filling, for this they mix water with spices and honey in a saucepan. They send it to the gas stove, bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and pour in oil and vinegar, mix everything.
- Put chopped vegetables in a saucepan and boil them for 7 minutes.
- Hot vegetables are packaged in small jars, pour the filling on top, put bay leaves and cork with lids. Upside down, leave to cool.
Thanks to the honey filling, the appetizer turns out to be very tender.
Pepper with honey and butter for the winter
Bell pepper in honey filling for the winter can be prepared according to the recipe described below. In this case, it is worth preparing an odorless refined vegetable oil (sunflower or second-pressed olive oil).
For 5 kg of the main product you will need:
- 500 ml of vegetable oil;
- 4 tbsp. natural honey;
- 40 g of salt and sugar;
- 0.5 ml of water;
- spices at will (bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns);
- 100 ml of 9% table vinegar.
- The vegetables are washed, all excess is removed and cut into 4-6 parts.
- Water, oil, natural honey are poured into a saucepan and spices are added. Bring everything to a boil.
- Transfer the pepper to the boiled marinade and simmer everything over medium heat under a lid for about 15 minutes. Then vinegar is added.
- Carefully, without turning off the gas, they shift the vegetable slices over pre-sterilized jars. Pour boiling marinade almost to the top, close with lids. Turn upside down and allow to cool completely.
The oil acts as an additional preservative, preserving the workpiece for a longer period
Pepper salad with honey for the winter
Fans of salads will certainly like the recipe for preparing for the winter from bell peppers and onions with honey. An unusual and at the same time very interesting combination of sweetness and pungency is a feature of this conservation.
To prepare such a salad for the winter, you will need:
- sweet fleshy peppers of different colors - 1 kg;
- onions (young) - 2-3 pcs.;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- water - 1 l;
- natural honey (liquid) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- coarse salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- wine vinegar - 100 ml;
- sunflower oil - 150 ml;
- laurel leaves - 2-3 pcs.;
- cloves - 3-5 inflorescences.
- All vegetables are prepared first. Wash and remove all excess (core and seeds), then cut into thin rings. Peel and chop the onion and garlic coarsely.
- Next, prepare the marinade. They put a pot of water on gas, bring it to a boil and send spices and honey into it. Then pour in oil, add spices. Again, bring to a boil over high heat and put chopped vegetables into it. Boil for about 5 minutes, pour in vinegar and let it boil for another 2 minutes.
- In a hot state, everything is transferred to a sterilized container, the remnants of the marinade are poured to the top and sealed.
Salad of bell pepper and onion in honey marinade is ready for use in a day
Cut pepper in pieces with honey for the winter: recipe "Lick your fingers"
The recipe "Lick your fingers" is one of the best and most often used for preparing sweet peppers for the winter. Therefore, you should definitely use it, and for this you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- 6 kg of sweet pepper (preferably red);
- water - 1.5 l;
- ¾ Art. liquid natural honey;
- 100 g sugar;
- salt - 40 g;
- table vinegar - 250 ml;
- sunflower oil - 1.5 tbsp.;
- 5 pcs. black and allspice pepper (peas);
- cloves - 3 pcs.;
- bay leaf - 2-3 leaves.
- The first step is to prepare the brine. A pot of water is placed on the stove, honey and oil are poured into it. Spices and spices are added. Bring to a boil.
- While the brine is boiling, prepare the main ingredient. The vegetables are washed and the stalks and seeds are removed. Cut into medium pieces.
- Then the vegetable is placed in a boiling brine. Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes, then reduce the gas and simmer for about 10 minutes. At the end of cooking, pour in vinegar.
- The hot workpiece is packaged in sterile jars and hermetically sealed. Turn it over, wrap it in a warm cloth and leave it for a day.
Completely cooled preservation can be stored throughout the entire winter period
Sweet pepper recipe whole for the winter with honey
The recipe for whole peppers in honey filling for the winter is suitable for using this blank for stuffing or cooking other dishes. It can also be served as a cold appetizer.
- sweet pepper - 2.5 kg;
- 16 pcs. allspice (peas);
- 8 bay leaves.
For 1 liter of marinade you will need:
- salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 200 g of natural honey;
- 250 ml of vegetable oil;
- 250 ml vinegar (9%).
- The vegetables are washed first. Cut off the upper part with the stalk and carefully remove all the seeds with partitions.
- The vegetable is blanched. To do this, boil water in a saucepan and immerse all the fruits in it for 3 minutes. After they are removed, the water is allowed to drain and laid out hot in sterilized jars, bay leaves and allspice are also put (covered with sterile lids).
- Prepare the marinade. To do this, pour water into a saucepan, pour salt, put honey and pour oil and vinegar. Boil for about 1 minute, removing the formed foam.
- Peppers in jars are poured with boiling marinade, covered with lids. They put them in a pot of water up to their shoulders. Sterilized for 10 minutes. After it is hermetically closed, turned over, wrapped up and left for a day.
Attention! The marinade should be made with a margin, since its amount for one can may be different, because it depends on the density of the pepper packing.
Pepper, harvested in honey for the winter, is not only a tasty snack, but also a preparation for stuffing
Pepper for the winter with honey and basil
Basil lovers will certainly appreciate the following winter harvesting option. To prepare it, you will need the following ingredients:
- 6 kg of sweet pepper;
- 1 liter of water;
- sunflower oil - 250 ml;
- liquid natural honey - 125 ml;
- sugar - 200 g;
- fresh basil - 1 bunch;
- allspice peas - to taste;
- bay leaves to taste;
- 9% vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- Cut the pepper into 4 parts, remove the seeds and stalk, rinse thoroughly.
- Water, oil, honey are poured into the pan, and sugar is also added. Put on gas and bring to a boil.
- Put all the chopped peppers in small portions in the boiling marinade. Mix thoroughly and stew for 7-10 minutes. After that, bay leaves, peppercorns are added and vinegar is poured in and everything is mixed again.
- Shredded basil is laid out at the bottom of sterilized jars and only vegetables removed from the stove are packaged (in layers with herbs). The rest of the marinade is poured on top, and the cans are rolled up with metal lids.
Thanks to the basil, the aroma of winter preparation is very bright and rich, and the taste is moderately spicy.
Pepper with honey and vinegar for the winter
Pepper, marinated for the winter according to this recipe with honey and vinegar, turns out to be moderately sour, but at the same time tender. To prepare 7 kg of vegetable, you will need the following ingredients for the marinade:
- 3 liters of water;
- finely ground salt - 3 tbsp. l .;
- table vinegar 5% - 325 ml;
- refined vegetable oil - 325 ml;
- liquid natural honey - 1.5 tbsp.
Step by step marinating:
- To begin with, prepare a honey filling. Pour water, vinegar, oil and honey into a large enamel pot, add salt. Everything is mixed and put on gas.
- While the brine is boiling, the peppers are washed and peeled. Cut them in half, removing partitions and seeds.
- As soon as the brine boils, chopped vegetables are added in small portions. Blanch them for 3 minutes, remove and stack them tightly over clean jars. This is repeated with all the fruits.
- After that, marinade is poured into jars (where vegetables were blanched) and put in hot water to sterilize. Boil at 90 degrees for about 20 minutes. Remove and close hermetically.
Such a blank is great for making quick salads on the table.
Baked pepper with honey for the winter
Baked peppers in the oven and a minimum of liquid, allows you to make the winter preparation with honey even brighter and more saturated, because such an appetizer is obtained almost in its own juice. Each housewife will surely appreciate not only the taste, but also the benefits of this delicacy. To prepare vegetables in this way, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 kg of bell peppers;
- 500 ml of water;
- 250 ml of liquid honey;
- vegetable oil - 250 ml;
- wine vinegar (6%) - 200 ml;
- 1 head of garlic (5 cloves);
- thyme - 1 bunch;
- 5-7 peas of allspice and black pepper;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l.
- The fruits are washed under running water, laid out on a paper towel to dry. After that, each vegetable is coated with vegetable oil, put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, sent to the oven at a temperature of 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Then the peppers are removed, the skin is removed from them and the stalks with the core and seeds are removed. Fold in a colander (put it over a bowl to drain the juice).
- Prepare the filling. Garlic is peeled for her, and thyme is washed. Grind everything with a blender.
- Next, they proceed to the marinade, put the saucepan on the stove, pour in water, honey, oil and add salt. Boil everything for about 2 minutes, then pour the vinegar.
- Fill the baked vegetables with 1 teaspoon filling and fold tightly into sterile jars. Pour the dripped juice on top, and then marinade.
- Cover the jars with lids and send them to a pot of water for sterilization. They should be boiled for 15 minutes, then rolled up tightly and allowed to cool completely under a warm cloth.
When marinated in baked form, it turns out a tender, but very rich in taste pepper.
Roasted peppers for the winter with honey
If there is not a lot of harvest left for harvesting and at the same time lecho and other winter salads are already in the cellar, you can prepare a very tasty delicacy in the form of fried pepper with honey for the winter. This recipe allows you to prepare a small amount of vegetables, but without boiling the marinade and sterilizing. It turns out very quickly and incredibly tasty.
For a preparation for 1 can of 700 ml you will need:
- bell peppers - 10 pcs.;
- 1 tsp salt without a slide;
- honey - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- 9% vinegar - 30 ml;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- water (boiling water) - 200 ml.
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l.
Preparation method for the winter:
- The vegetables are washed and dried. Cut off only a twig from the stalk, but do not peel it.
- Put the frying pan on the stove, pour in the oil.As soon as it warms up enough, spread the dried fruits (it is desirable that there are no drops of water on the skin). Fry them on each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and chop them finely.
- Then hot vegetables are transferred to a jar, alternating with chopped garlic. Allow to stand a little, as they must deflate and lie down more tightly.
- Then put salt and honey, pour vinegar.
- Pour in boiling water and immediately close with sterilized lids. Then carefully shake the jar from side to side so that the marinade is evenly distributed.
If you add fresh herbs, then the workpiece will turn out to be much more aromatic.
Recipe for spicy pepper with honey for the winter with spices
Sweet bell peppers in a spicy marinade will appeal to all lovers of spicy dishes. Such a spicy and moderately pungent appetizer will be a great addition to both everyday and festive tables.
- 3 kg of peeled bell peppers;
- 4 things. hot pepper;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 250 ml of liquid honey;
- vegetable oil - 250 ml;
- white wine vinegar (6%) - 200 ml;
- 8 carnation buds;
- thyme - 1 bunch;
- rosemary - 1-2 branches;
- allspice and black peppercorns - 5 pcs.;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
Step by step recipe:
- Sweet peppers are washed and cleaned of seeds and stalks. Small ones are cut into 2 parts, and large ones - into 4 parts.
- Chile is also washed and the replacement boxes are removed.
- Put a saucepan with water, salt, honey, oil and spices on the stove, bring to a boil, constantly removing the foam.
- Spread sweet and hot peppers in the marinade, blanch them for no more than 4 minutes and remove them with a slotted spoon. Immediately packaged in sterilized jars. Add chopped thyme and rosemary alternately.
- The marinade is brought to a boil again, vinegar is poured in, mixed. Then they are removed from the stove and poured into cans. Sealed hermetically.
Attention! To get a sharper harvest for the winter, you can not remove the seeds from the chili pods, but you will have to pierce them in different places.
Optionally add a few cloves of garlic when pickling
Pepper in tomato for the winter with honey
Pepper marinated in tomato sauce is a fairly commonly used preparation for the winter. But some housewives resort to a more improved version - with honey. This combination of tomato paste and honey makes the snack sweet and sour.
For the recipe you need:
- 1.2 kg of sweet paprika;
- tomato juice - 1 l;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- honey - 6 tbsp. l .;
- sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. l .;
- apple cider vinegar - 3 tsp;
- coarse salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- allspice - 6 peas.
- The pepper is washed and the seed boxes are removed from the fruit. Cut into strips.
- Pour tomato juice into an enamel saucepan, put on gas, add salt and bring to a boil. Transfer the vegetable straws. Boil, reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Then add oil, honey and spices. Also put in finely chopped garlic. Continue simmering for another 10 minutes.
- Pour vinegar last, bring the mass to a boil again, cook for 3 minutes and remove from the stove.
- The hot workpiece is laid out in sterilized jars and hermetically closed, allowed to cool under a warm cloth.
A tomato and honey snack is a great alternative to the classic lecho
Pepper marinated for the winter with honey and garlic
Another recipe for spicy honey pepper for the winter is with the addition of a large amount of garlic.
Ingredients for 2 kg sweet pepper marinade:
- 200 ml of water;
- liquid honey - 2/3 tbsp.;
- odorless vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.;
- vinegar (9%) - 1/3 tbsp.;
- finely ground salt - 50 g;
- garlic - 6 cloves.
- The pepper is washed to remove the seed pods.
- A marinade is prepared in a saucepan by mixing water, salt, honey and oil.
- Put vegetables in a boiling brine, blanch for 5 minutes, then add vinegar and cook for another 2 minutes.
- The hot workpiece is laid out on pre-sterilized jars. Put chopped garlic on top and pour everything with marinade.
- Banks are hermetically closed, turned over and wrapped. After cooling, they are sent for further storage.
Garlic will make the pepper very tender and soft.
Pepper in honey marinade with cinnamon for the winter
Fruits pickled in honey and cinnamon are very unusual in taste and aroma. Such a preparation for the winter will conquer any gourmet, and it should be prepared from the following products:
- 5 kg of peeled bell pepper;
- water - 500 ml;
- vinegar (6%) - 1 l;
- natural liquid honey - 1 tbsp.;
- 1.5 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. with a slide of salt;
- ground cinnamon - 0.5 tsp;
- carnation buds - 3 pcs.;
- peppercorns (allspice, black) - 8 pcs.;
- laurel leaves - 2 pcs.
- Prepare the fruits, wash and remove the seeds. Cut randomly.
- Start to marinade. Pour water into a saucepan, add butter and honey, mix everything and add salt. Bring to a boil.
- After boiling, spices are poured. Next, the chopped peppers are shifted. Simmer over low heat for about 7 minutes. Then turn off the gas, pour in vinegar.
- They take out the vegetables, pack them in jars. Pour in the remaining marinade and seal tightly.
- The preservation is turned over and wrapped in a warm cloth. Withstand a day.
Ground cinnamon makes the marinade slightly cloudy.
Store bell peppers in a honey marinade for the winter in a cool, dark place, a cellar is ideal. But some preservation allow them to be stored even in an apartment at room temperature.
With a hermetic closure and good sterilization, such a snack can remain without souring throughout the winter. Store in the refrigerator after opening the can.
Pepper with honey for the winter is an excellent preservation, which can be served as a cold snack or used as a side dish for fish and meat dishes. Depending on the recipe, the preparation can be sour, spicy or piquant. It is thanks to the variety that any housewife will choose the best recipe for herself.