We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The dessert, loved by many since childhood, is easy to make at home. Cherry marmalade is easy to prepare and does not take much time. It is enough to choose the recipe you like, stock up on ingredients, and you can start cooking.
How to make cherry marmalade at home
Whichever version of cherry marmalade is chosen, for all of them there are general conditions and recommendations for cooking:
- Cherries are pectin-containing berries, so you do not need to use thickeners during cooking. However, in some cases, gelling additives are allowed. Usually for this they take agar-agar - a natural thickener from seaweed or gelatin - a natural product of natural origin.
- If the use of natural sugar is contraindicated, then you can replace it with honey or fructose.
- You can decorate the sweetness with coconut flakes or culinary sprinkles.
- To prevent the berries from burning, it is recommended to use a container with a thick bottom. You need to cook the dessert over low heat.
- To determine readiness, you need to drip the marmalade onto a plate. If the drop has not spread, then the product is ready.
Attention! Homemade marmalade can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than one week.
Classic cherry marmalade with gelatin
For this option, you will need:
- 400 g cherries;
- 100 g sugar;
- 10 g of gelatin.
Marmalade, frozen in a large mold, can be cut into pieces of the same size
Cooking is performed step by step:
- The cherries must be washed and dried. After that, remove the seeds and beat with a mixer until smooth. You can use fresh or frozen berries.
- The berry is filtered through cheesecloth and put on fire.
- When the mixture boils, sugar is added to it. Then, stirring constantly, cook for another 10-15 minutes. At this time, you can soak the gelatin.
- The pot is removed from the stove and gelatin is added to it. Mix thoroughly until it is completely dissolved.
- The marmalade is poured into one large container or several small ones.
- It takes 2-3 hours to fully solidify. After that, it can be served on the table.
Cherry marmalade with agar-agar
An excellent option for making sweets with a pleasant taste with a slight sourness. For him you will need:
- 500 g fresh or frozen cherries;
- 100 g sugar;
- 2 tablespoons agar agar.
If desired, the finished cherry marmalade can be sprinkled with sugar
Preparation is carried out in the following sequence:
- Agar-agar is poured over with warm water and left for 30 minutes.
- The berries are washed, pitted and beaten with a mixer.
- Using a sieve, the puree is brought to a homogeneous state.
- Put it in a saucepan, pour sugar and put it on the stove.
- When the puree has boiled, soaked agar-agar is added to it and, stirring constantly, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave for a while.
- The cooled mixture is poured into molds and cooled for 2-3 hours.
Important! Due to the absence of dyes and flavor enhancers, such marmalade can be given to young children.
Cherry marmalade recipe with agar-agar and vanilla
In this recipe, vanillin is added in addition to agar agar. It gives the dessert an unusual taste and aroma.
To prepare such a treat, you will need:
- fresh cherries - 50 g;
- water - 50 mg;
- agar-agar - 5 g;
- sugar - 80 g;
- vanilla sugar - 20 g.
The finished product is moderately sweet, with a pleasant vanilla aroma.
Then you can start cooking:
- The cherries are washed, pitted and chopped with a blender.
- The finished puree is squeezed through a sieve.
- Place it in a saucepan, add plain and vanilla sugar to it and bring to a boil.
- Fill the agar-agar with warm water no later than 30 minutes in advance.
- When the cherry puree boils, agar-agar is added to it and, stirring constantly, boil for another 10 minutes. After that, they are removed from the stove and allowed to cool.
- The mixture is poured into molds and left to cool.
Making cherry marmalade with agar agar:
PP: Cherry marmalade on agar with sugar substitute
Marmalade prepared according to this recipe can be used when losing weight or, if there is an individual sugar intolerance. To do this, you need to take the same components as for the usual version of cooking on agar-agar, but instead of sugar, add a substitute. Prepare in the same way. At the same time, replacing just one ingredient allows you to get an excellent product for proper nutrition.
The dietary option for sweets will allow you to enjoy your favorite delicacy and maintain a slim figure
Important! 100 grams of dietary marmalade contains 40 to 70 calories.
Cherry juice marmalade at home
It turns out a juicy, tasty and transparent dessert. It will require:
- cherry juice - 300 ml;
- gelatin - 30 g;
- juice from half a lemon;
- sugar - 6 tbsp. l.
Step by step cooking process:
- Take 150 grams of juice at room temperature, add gelatin, mix and leave to swell.
- The other half of the juice is mixed with sugar and added to the saucepan. Then, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil.
- The juice squeezed from half of the lemon is added.
- Cherry juice with gelatin is added. When everything cools down a little, it is poured into molds and placed in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
You can pour the dessert into ordinary ice cube trays
Fresh cherry marmalade recipe
Fresh cherries will make a marmalade that is not very sweet, with a slight sourness, which can be adjusted by the amount of added sugar.
The recipe will require the following ingredients:
- cherry juice - 350 g;
- sugar - 4-5 tbsp. l .;
- agar-agar - 7 g;
- cinnamon - 0.5 tbsp. l .;
- water - 40 ml;
- sugar, chocolate chips, or coconut for fertilization.
The finished marmalade is not too sweet, with a pleasant sourness
A step-by-step cooking recipe looks like this:
- Agar-agar is mixed with water and left to swell.
- Cherry juice is combined with sugar, add cinnamon and mix.
- Stir with a spoon, bring to a boil and remove from heat after 2 minutes.
- The slightly cooled mass is poured into molds and allowed to cool.
Homemade cherry marmalade with orange juice
When preparing a dessert at home using agar agar, it is often recommended to mix it with orange juice. Since this natural thickener is made from red and brown algae, when berries without a pronounced taste and smell are used, the characteristic "sea" flavor of agar can be felt in the finished product. Citrus fruits are needed to neutralize it, and they also give the finished product an unusual taste due to the combination of orange juice and cherries.
A dessert that combines cherry and orange flavors will be an unusual addition to the festive table
This recipe does not differ in ingredients or preparation steps from any other recipe other than substituting orange juice for water.
Frozen cherry marmalade
In winter, it is difficult to find inexpensive fresh berries. But if you foresee and freeze it in advance, then you can prepare a delicious dessert even for the New Year. For this you will need:
- frozen cherries - 350 g;
- agar-agar - 1.5 tsp;
- sugar - 5 tbsp. l .;
The finished product is best kept in the refrigerator.
You need to cook in the following sequence:
- Defrost berries and cover with sugar.
- Grind with a blender until smooth and taste - if it turns out to be too sour, then add more sugar.
- Agar-agar is added to the resulting puree and left for 20 minutes to swell.
- The composition is poured into a saucepan and brought to a boil, stirring constantly.
- The finished product is poured into molds and allowed to cool, then it can be served.
How to make cherry and nut marmalade
To truly surprise your household, you can make cherry marmalade with nuts. For him you will need:
- cherry - 300 g;
- agar-agar - 3 tsp;
- fried hazelnuts - 20 g;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
Any roasted nuts are suitable for making dessert.
The further cooking process looks like this:
- The cherries are pitted and chopped with a blender. After that, it is additionally rubbed through a sieve.
- Soak agar-agar in water and leave for 20 minutes.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a saucepan and add sugar. Then bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- The thickener is then added and brought to a boil again.
- When the mixture has cooled down, half the portion is poured onto the prepared mold.
- After the marmalade has "grabbed" a little, the nuts are laid out on it and the rest is poured on top.
- When the treat is completely frozen, it can be taken out of the mold, cut into pieces and served.
Advice! If desired, the slices can be rolled in toasted sesame seeds.
Delicious cherry syrup marmalade
A delicious dessert can be prepared with syrup. To do this, you need to take a glass of cherry juice and pour half of the sugar into it. Put all this on low heat and cook until syrup is obtained. If desired, you can add cinnamon, vanilla or ginger to it.
To make the syrup marmalade cool faster, you can put it in the refrigerator.
When the mixture has boiled, pre-prepared agar-agar is added to it. The syrup is then cooked until thick. After that, it is poured into molds and allowed to cool.
Homemade felt cherry marmalade recipe
The use of a sweet variety of "felt" cherries allows you to make a delicacy that retains the aroma and taste of fresh berries. To do this, you need the following ingredients:
- 300 grams of cherries;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 5 tablespoons of starch;
Felt cherry dessert turns out to be very juicy and tasty
Next, a delicacy is prepared step by step:
- The cherries are washed and placed in a saucepan. Pour 3 cups of water and boil until the berries fall apart.
- Then they are ground through a sieve, and sugar is added to the pulp.
- The mixture is simmered until thickened. After that, add honey and keep it on the stove for a little more.
- Add starch diluted in five tablespoons of water and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture becomes thicker in consistency than jelly.
- The slightly cooled mass is poured into molds and cooled for 3 hours.
Homemade cherry marmalade for the winter in jars
In the summer, as long as there is fresh berry, you can prepare a treat for the winter in advance. For this you will need:
- cherry - 2.5 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg.
It is convenient to store the finished product in small jars
Harvesting marmalade for the winter is performed in the following sequence:
- Banks are washed, sterilized and dried.
- The washed and pitted cherries are placed in a saucepan and boiled over high heat, stirring constantly, until the juice becomes thick.
- Add sugar, bring to a boil and cook for another 20 minutes.
- The finished mass is laid out in prepared jars.
- When a crust forms on top, close the lid.
Cherry marmalade recipe with gelatin for the winter
There is another simple option for making a dessert for the winter. For him you will need:
- cherry - 1 kg;
- sugar - 500 g;
- gelatin - 1 sachet;
Fruit jelly can be cut into portioned pieces, because thanks to gelatin it keeps its shape perfectly
Harvesting for the winter is performed step by step:
- The berries are washed and pitted. After that, it is crushed with a blender and squeezed through a sieve.
- Put the puree in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Gelatin, soaked in cold water, is slightly warmed up, and then cooled.
- Pour sugar into a saucepan and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the puree from the heat, add gelatin and mix thoroughly.
- The hot mass is laid out in jars and tightly closed with lids.
To prevent the workpieces from deteriorating ahead of time, they must be properly stored. For this, jars with cooled dessert should be kept in a cool and dark place. It is best to use a refrigerator. If all conditions are met, then the marmalade can be stored for a year.
Cherry marmalade is a delicious and bright dessert that is easy to make at home. The variety of recipes allows you to use it as a dietary product or as a healthy sweet for children. And with unusual options, you can surprise relatives or friends.