We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A variety of cherry pies do not require much time and high food costs. Each housewife has in her arsenal her own unique recipe, which she uses to make fragrant pastries so beloved by many with a pleasant acidity of juicy berries.
Rules for processing cherries before baking
The best filling for the dish is sweet fresh berries. They are washed and the bones removed. To do this, use a special device called a "bone cutter" or a hairpin. Then the berries are thrown into a colander so that the glass has excess liquid, otherwise the cake may not bake. To preserve the taste of berries as much as possible, they add a little sugar powder or starch.
Fresh berries are available only in summer. For the winter, they make blanks. To do this, cherries are frozen, dried or canned in the form of compote. Frozen berries are thawed before baking, dried berries are steamed in a small amount of boiling water. In any case, the filling must be drained, and then it is used in the same way as fresh berries.
Cooking cherry treats is a simple process, but there are some subtleties that will make the berry-butter dessert even more appetizing.
- The filling will not spread if from the dough, along the perimeter of the pie, make high openwork sides.
- Decorating the dish with berries, it is better to first sprinkle the dessert with breadcrumbs, which absorb the excess juice.
- If the cake starts to burn, then a container of water should be placed at the bottom of the oven.
- To easily separate the cake from the mold, you need to put it on a cloth moistened in cold water or hold it over steam.
- It is better to sprinkle with powdered sugar through a sieve so that the powder layer is neat and uniform.
Of the many recipes for making cherry pie, we will talk about the most popular.
From yeast dough: peasant
For the basics you will need:
- half a glass of milk;
- 20 g of yeast and oil;
- a glass of flour;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- lemon zest.
For the filling you need:
- 600 g of cherries and sour cream;
- 4 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of starch;
- lemon zest.
- mix yeast, warm milk and sugar, then add a little flour and put in heat for 20 minutes;
- add the rest of the flour and cook the dough, putting it in the heat for another hour, covering it with a lid;
- put the rolled out dough in a smeared form, make a high side;
- spread cherries on top;
- beat eggs with sugar and sour cream;
- mix them with starch, vanilla sugar and zest, put evenly on berries;
- bake for 50 minutes at a low temperature;
- sprinkle with almonds and powdered sugar.
Open cherry pie
It is necessary:
- half a kilogram of berries,
- 150 g of brown bread
- 4 eggs,
- a glass of sugar
- some cinnamon and ground cloves,
- Beat eggs and sugar, add crumbled bread, cinnamon, cloves.
- Sprinkle the greased form with breadcrumbs.
- Put the dough evenly, and the filling on it.
- Bake at an average temperature of 50 minutes.
To prevent the top from being burnt, cover the pie with foil a few minutes before removing it from the oven.
Viennese with Cherry
- a glass of flour,
- 4 eggs,
- a pack of butter,
- half a glass of sugar
- 300 g of cherries
- 120 g almond petals,
- 40 g icing sugar
- baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- chop oil with a knife, add sugar and beat;
- drive one egg into the mixture;
- add a little flour, vanilla sugar and baking powder;
- line the form with tracing paper, place the dough on it, and then cherry;
- sprinkle with almond petals and at 180 degrees bake for half an hour.
The original cake begins with the preparation of the dough:
- 300 g soft margarine
- 5 cups flour
- half a liter of kefir,
Puff pastry, which is mixed with the above ingredients, is placed in the refrigerator for an hour. It is divided into 3 parts, each rolled into a layer 4 mm thick. Then it is cut into 4 strips, on which cherry, sprinkled with sugar, is laid out. Having closed the edges, they get tubes, lay them on a baking sheet with a spiral snail and bake at an average temperature of 40 minutes.
Pie in a slow cooker with kefir
Beat with a mixer 2 eggs with 150 g of sugar, add a glass of 2.5% non-cold kefir, vinegar soda, 3 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil, vanillin.
Then pour half the dough into the greased bowl of the multicooker, put 400 g of cherries on it so that it does not touch the edges of the container. Pour the remaining dough on top, put on baking mode and wait 80 minutes.
How to make egg-free cherry pie
He is considered Tsvetaev’s favorite dessert.
For the test you need one and a half glasses of flour, three times less sour cream, 150 g of liquid butter, slaked soda. The cream is prepared from a glass of sour cream, eggs, one and a half glasses of sugar, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of flour.
On flattened in the form of hands dough, spread 3 cups of cherries, pour cream and bake at 200 degrees for 50 minutes.
In the finished product, 6% of proteins, 28% of fats and 66% of carbohydrates, calorie content of 1 portion - 194 kcal.
For the pie you need 400 g of cherries and 200 g of pineapples, 260 ready-made puff yeast dough, half a packet of butter, a little ready-made shortcrust pastry.
The cooking technology is as follows:
- slices of pineapple and pitted cherries are laid out in a form on puff pastry;
- the filling is sprinkled with pieces of shortcrust pastry;
- on top lay small cubes of oil;
- dessert baked on medium heat for 40 minutes.
With cherry ice cream
For the test:
- pack of oil,
- a glass of flour
- a glass of icing sugar
- 100 g crushed almonds
- 5 eggs
- baking powder
- 800 g of cherries.
For ice cream:
- half a liter of fat cream,
- 300 g of berries
- 100 g of sugar.
- beat butter with icing sugar, then add eggs (one at a time), almonds and cognac, flour;
- cover the baking sheet with tracing paper and put on most of the dough;
- mix the remaining dough with cocoa and milk and put on top of a light layer;
- put the filling on a two-layer dough and bake for 40 minutes at an average temperature;
- prepare ice cream from cherries, mashed to a consistency, and sugar. Add cream and freeze for 5 hours, stirring every hour.
The finished dessert should be cooled, and when serving, garnish with cherry ice cream.
Its feature is that the base and filling are prepared separately, connecting only at the last stage.
For cooking you need:
- 500 g of berries
- 10 g of gelatin
- 150 g 9% cottage cheese,
- butter and flour,
- 180 g sugar, cognac.
The dish is prepared like this:
- chop cold butter with flour, add sugar and cottage cheese, kneading the dough, put it in the refrigerator for an hour;
- boil berries with sugar on low heat with almost no water;
- Soak gelatin with 50 ml of cool water for 15 minutes. Then it is added to the berries, stirring until dissolved, the resulting mixture is cooled at room temperature;
- roll out the dough into a centimeter layer, bake for 20 minutes at medium temperature;
- put the cherries on the cake, after squeezing the juice, cool. Then add thickened juice. Put everything in the refrigerator.
It is important not only to prepare a delicious cherry dessert, but also to effectively serve it. The following tips will tell you how to do this.
- Garnish an open pie with sprigs of mint. Cherries with mint - a wonderful color and flavor combination.
- Cherries on a closed cake can be laid out in the form of roses, intricate monograms, etc. Berry patterns can be combined with various weave dough.
- The cake looks original, decorated with drawings of cherries with green ponytails. To do this, make a paste: protein whipped with sugar, butter and flour with the addition of food colors. The drawing is applied using a pastry bag with a thin nozzle before sending the dessert to the oven. When baking, the colors become brighter.
- A good decoration option is jelly (not necessarily cherry) with cherries.
- A combination of a semi-open or open round pie with petal-shaped cherry pies, laid out in a single sunflower flower on a dish in the form of a green leaf, looks very impressive.
Cherry pies are a favorite treat of both adults and children, they are aromatic and tasty. The dough can be anything. A variety of baked desserts with cherries decorate the table on weekdays, and delight on holidays.